My mom came down last weekend and we finally got to do Christmas with her. I think this was the 2nd Christmas ever I haven't spent with her in 28 years, so it was nice to see her. My favorite gift was a waffle maker and $ is always nice. Jody's favorite was a best buy gift card. Thanks mom!
My mom's favorite gift was her GPS that all 4 of us got her, she loves it.
After exchanging gifts Jody, Mom, and I went to pearls where we ordered alligator tales for the 1st time. I have tried fried alligator before, but never grilled. The appetizer they serve is a combo, both fried and grilled. I like the fried more- of course, the grilled was a bit too spicy for me. I urge anyone to try it, you might like it too.
Ooooh ....what does it taste like you ask?
Alligator meat may not be exactly the same flavor and texture as chicken, it is quite similar!





No comments:
Post a Comment