Saturday we drove down to Norman and went to our very 1st OU Basketball game. We have wanted to go for a long time and our schedule finally made it possible. The Sooners pulled a 93-62 win over Coppin State, although Coppin State (2-11) did not figure to present a challenge for Oklahoma, we still enjoyed the game and appreciated watching Blake Griffin in person. Jody hopes the Thunder will draft him and I’m sure numerous OKC basketball fans anticipate that happening.
I almost forgot to tell you about the halftime show. I think it was one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen for a halftime. There were Irish dancers doing the traditional dance with there leg kicks and strolls. They were very good- it was just quite different. I didn't expect that for the half time show. Glad we were there to see it with our own eyes.





1 comment:
Hey April. If you ever make it to a Womens game you will have to let me know. Mark does the PA and Will and I are at most of the games. Hope all is well with you.
Candice
Post a Comment