Monday, January 19

Time at The Beyond

So this weekend we finally finished up our wedding registry and I am so glad were done! Its a lot of work, I had no idea. Saturday we spent most of the day at Bed.Bath.and.Beyond, it was nuts and they were very busy! I just didn't want to make anymore decisions after being there for so long. Towards the end Jody knew I was fading fast and decided to enlighten me with a puppet show....
I could not resist pulling out my camera when I saw his eyes light up once he stopped at the silicone animal oven mitts, the funny thing is he had no idea I was watching him.
If you have not seen the new animal oven mitts- you in for a treat!



Jody is thrilled by these silly things-
you can see the glee in his eyes as he's
picking out which character to grab!



How can you not laugh!!!

No comments: