We fly out tomorrow morning and will be there till Sunday. We are staying downtown off Michigan Avenue (AKA- Magnificent Mile). Our plans include Navy Pier, Millennium Park, Wrigley Field, Deep Dish Pizza, Willis Tower, and last but not least…The Oprah Winfrey Show. The taping is on Saturday, April 3. Before the show we will be seeing the movie Date Night, starring Steve Carell and Tina Fey. We will board buses at 7:30 AM- (Yikes that’s early) to go to the movie theater and later come back to the studio for the taping. Steve Carell and Tina Fey are on the show that day. I will let you know when it is supposed to air on TV.
I am really excited for our trip to Chicago. Jody and I have not been on vacation since our Honeymoon, so we’re really looking forward to getting away and spending time together. I will take tons of pictures and post about our fun trip once we return!
Memorial Day blessings!
15 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment