There were so many people at the concert, it was wild. I must not forget to mention all types of people, it was a bit scary at times...picture the variety of people you see out at the state fair and add too much alcohol to their system. I figured there would be a lot of cowboys and that kind of crowd, don't get me wrong there were several, just not as many as I expected. We almost saw a few fights too, I think we saw a little bit of everything out there. The concert was a sold out and the newspaper reported that over 10,000 people were there, I believe it. The place was jam packed!!! We were glad we got there when we did and not any earlier because it was so crowded. Buckcherry was playing when we got there, then Cross Canadian Ragweed came on and Stoney LaRue also preformed a few songs with them. It was a good show!









No comments:
Post a Comment