Monday, September 22

A Stamp Lovers Heaven


This post is for my sister in law, Stephanie.
I went over to this lady's house for a meeting and afterword she gave us a tour of her beautiful home. I about fell over when I saw how many stamps she had! She said there is over 7,000 and she has them all organized by theme on all the shelves. I just don't know how she can get to them all, these shelves are full! Her husband is actually an insurance agent and makes her do an inventory- just in case!



In the pic above, you can see two bound folders beside the telephone, these hold the value of the stamp and where its located, so she can find just the one she's looking for... Amazing!


A display of some of her favorite projects

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I so wish I had all of those stamps and the time to use them all! I can dream can't I!