Saturday night my friend Heather got a bunch of us tickets to see Jeff Dunham, who is a Ventriloquist and Stand-Up Comedian. He is my new favorite comedian- halarious! He is shooting a new Christmas DVD next week and in order for it to be on shelves by Novemember. He mostly did all new material, so he could pratice before he starts filming. I laughed so hard I was crying. The opening act Brian Haner-aka "gutar guy"was halarious also, I liked it cause Jeff included him in his show a lot!!!
The show was out at FireLake Grand Casino, which is outside of Shawnee, OK. and we met some locals after the show too. We all had such an awesome time- well worth the drive!!
The show was out at FireLake Grand Casino, which is outside of Shawnee, OK. and we met some locals after the show too. We all had such an awesome time- well worth the drive!!









No comments:
Post a Comment