Wednesday, June 11

TAG...I'm It.

I'VE BENN TAGGED BY ALICIA, I AM SLOW TO REPOST, BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

HOW TO PLAY: POST THESE RULES ON YOUR BLOG & COMPLETE. LIST 3 JOYS, 3 FEARS, 3 GOALS, 3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS, & 3 RANDOM OR SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF. TAG 5 PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST BY LEAVING THEIR NAMES & BY ALL MEANS, HAVE FUN!!

JOYS
1. God
2. My family- esp. my Mom
3. All my great friends who love & support me


FEARS
1. Spiders/ Snakes
2. Car Wrecks
3. Loosing someone I love


GOALS
1. Owning my 1st house- very-very soon :)
2. Working on my Masters
3. Being beyond Happy & Content in every area of my life


OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. The gym- Yes- I am finally going back & on track again
2. I collect pint glasses from anywhere restaurants/bars/souvenir shops...
3. Doing something off my life list or anything new I have never done before!

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I am a night owl; I guess I'll never be a morning person, no matter how hard I try or how early I go to bed. :)
2. Edamame is one of my favorite snacks or I can even eat it as a meal.
3. I love quotes! Here is my favorite right now- "Just when you think you have everything figured out, life will always throw you a curve ball- Don't ever throw out your glove." ~Unknown



No comments: