Thursday, February 4

I have always been a huge fan of the Oprah Show and I have always begged Jody to take me to see it. This year it has been more important since she is taping her last season and going off the air. We have been trying to get tickets for a while now, which is not the easiest thing to get since the demand for reservations far exceed the supply. The process takes patients since you have to submit a request during a one day window that occurs only a few times each year. Last month I was excited to get our names submitted for the slightest chance to be picked for tickets in the lottery system. Good news came from that request. Yesterday Jody emailed me that our reservation request has been selected ! I was at work when I read the email and started jumping up and down screaming! :) Everyone was startled by my excitement, but everyone is thrilled for me since they know what a huge fan I am. We fly to Chicago at the end of March and the taping is on March 31st! I can't wait!!
O
http://www.oprah.com/oprah_tickets.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo AWESOME!!!! Congratulations!!!!!



Alisha