
Jody took me to Build-A-Bear for Valentines. I have always wanted to go since I have never been. Every time we pass by the store it looks like so much fun to create your own stuffed animal. We actually went on Valentines Day last Saturday and the wait to get in was two hours, with a long line out the door! Who would have thought that? We determined that was crazy and would go back another day, therefore we went this weekend. We spent quite a bit of time waiting in line, but it was not terrible for a Saturday.
I had fun picking out my bunny and dressing her. She also has a heartbeat and a message from Jody when you squeeze her hand. I was impressed with how many different outfits and accessories you can pick from.
Those of you with kids are probably pros here -Jody and I were a bit misplaced on the whole process. We enjoyed it though.

Delilah with her Hello Kitty purse.





No comments:
Post a Comment