I had two desires while we were in California- One was to go to the beach, which I will post pictures soon and the other was see the Hollywood Sign.
It was more difficult to get to sign then I ever imagined. We had a bit of trouble finding it at first, so we decided to put 'Hollywood Sign' in the GPS and guess what, it worked. We were both laughing, cause it was literally trying to take us to the actual sign thru all these neighborhoods so when we got close enough we decided that it was a good enough spot for some pics.
We had an interesting time taking each other's pics trying to get the sign in there, but after a lot of practice runs we figured it out. We also saw a few tourist taking pics and got a family on vacation from Germany to take a pic of us both. We tried to talk to them a bit, but they barely knew any English.








No comments:
Post a Comment