Wednesday, September 10

Here is my rant,,,

A few weeks ago a large group of us went downtown to eat at a new restaurant called Red Prime. It was our friend Misty's b-day. The inside was pretty cool The food pretty good, but price was a little ridiculous, but since we rarely go somewhere like this we thought we deserved to splurge a little. Jody had a Rib eye that was $49 and I had a Fillet that was $38 (which was the cheapest steak on the menu) that also did not include your salad or side items, those were extra of course!!! Wow! The food was pretty good (but not worth the price in my opinion) and our service was fine until we finished our meal and asked for our checks. Long story short after waiting 45 minutes for each of our checks we were all restless-ready to leave- and quite mad!!! Good food- Bad service, although I must say I was quite impressed when the waiter said the house would take care of all the checks, there were about 9 of us so that was probably around $600 they lost. Our ticket alone was $110.00 Crazy, I have never had that happen to me ever! I have mixed reviews about the restaurant, but I have a feeling we probably won't ever go there again.

No comments: