Part II I am just now getting a chance to post all of the pictures we took in Austin, so to catch anyone up- last month after visiting family in Houston, Jody and I drove from Houston to Austin, TX. I had never been to Austin before & I really enjoyed our stay there, its such a cool town.
Jody & I stayed 2 nights right off the river, close to 6th street. We went to the State Capitol, Botanical Gardens, A sculpture Garden, A cavern, and I also got to meet a friend of Jody's that was in the air force with him.
It was a great get away and I loved Austin's town slogan
"Keep Austin Wierd".
Jody & I stayed 2 nights right off the river, close to 6th street. We went to the State Capitol, Botanical Gardens, A sculpture Garden, A cavern, and I also got to meet a friend of Jody's that was in the air force with him.
It was a great get away and I loved Austin's town slogan
"Keep Austin Wierd".
Below is a view of the River from our Hotel Room window!





No comments:
Post a Comment