Monday, March 3

WinterJam Tour 08

Thursday night I went to the Winter Jam Tour with Courtney, her son Nolan, and his friend. It was the boy's 1st concert, so that was pretty fun. There were so many people there, especially kids! So I now know what it’s like to go to a teenager’s concert...LOL

We saw Mercy Me, Skillet, Barlow Girl, New Song, Mandisa-from American Idol, and the BMX Skate Team (I believe that was the boy's favorite and we had very close seats for that). The concert is put on every year by different artists making it Christian music's largest annual musical tour. We had lots of excitement- so glad we went :)

Mandisa singing her heart out!
Mercy Me signing autographs

Mercy Me performing

BMX Team doing tricks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we had a BLAST! I'm still not sure if I've ever been around that many Jr. High and High School students in my life. Yikes! Skillet was the best even though you think they are "scary"..Love you!

*TOBY~DON* said...

I went to a Newsboys concert on Saturday night and it was SO AWESOME!! We had some of the best seats in the house too. I didn't realize my seats were sooo close to the stage. When they came down the catwalk to perform, we were within 3 feet of them. The BEST!! Confetti fell on our heads, we were in the action, almost got his sweat on us....LOL!!! You would have LOVED it. They put on quite a show! Neworldson also played and so did Rush of Fools. I also have tickets for Point of Grace and Selah.