Sunday, July 26

laundry buddies

So I came home one Sunday from the store to find Jody doing laundry and I thought how sweet! Once I got closer I noticed it all spread out on the floor and thought what the heck? I see the cat involved with the laundry kicking and playing with all the soxs on the floor. Every sock Jody balled up he threw to Kinsler and the cat went crazy kicking the sox all over the place, - he had a blast playing. He meowed a lot after we picked them up and took them away- the fun was over. He's so much like a kid, he's preparing us to be parents, but not anytime soon ;) I noticed my sports bra on Jody's head....LOL He is such a little kid inside too, but I could't help but laugh and take his picture!
That saying is so true: "Men are little kids, in grown up bodies!"

No comments: