There are 306,252,250 people in the U.S. How many have your name?
I got this e-mail from a friend and it is interesting to see how many people share your name.
There are 108 people in the U.S. named April Reid.
There are 235,814 people in the U.S. with the first name April.
There are 140,876 people in the U.S. with the last name Reid.
There are 20 people in the U.S. named Jody Shepherd.
There are 94,938 people in the U.S. with the first name Jody.
There are 64,313 people in the U.S. with the last name Shepherd.
There are 50 people in the U.S. named April Shepherd.
See how popular your name is....
howmanyofme.com
Memorial Day blessings!
15 years ago





2 comments:
Aw, April Shepherd :) Have you been practicing your signature?
That is a very cool web site. And I found that there is only 1 Kaci Ronne and only 1 Ryan Ronne! I am so glad that to see you again. Thanks for finding me. Now I can keep up with you as well!
Post a Comment