skip to main | skip to sidebar
Jody & April

Tuesday, December 23

Don't know how I got away with this one...



S
aturday night Jody agreed to go with Alisha, Millie, and I to see THE NUTCRACKER. I can't believe he said he would go. He is so great!

The the OKC Ballet Company put on the show this year for the 1st time at the Civic Center Music Hall, downtown. It was a good show and I enjoyed it epically the orchestra!


Posted by Jody & April
Labels: Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

"Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have."

~ Philippians 4:11


See Older Blog Posts

Huntington Beach, CA

Huntington Beach, CA
Huntington Beach, CA

Chicago, IL

Chicago, IL
Chicago, IL

Norman, OK

Norman, OK
Norman, OK

blog links

ec grab button
Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects

My Blog List

  • Aunt Denean
    Memorial Day blessings!
    15 years ago
  • Erica leaves America
    The future has a way of arriving unannounced.
    16 years ago
  • Following My Bliss
  • Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails.
    Mack Andrew Hethcote...Cousin #4!
    16 years ago
  • Grammie Chicks Place
    16 years ago
  • Journey Versus Destination
    No Shame
    12 years ago
  • Me & My Four Guys
    Blizzard of 2013
    13 years ago
  • My Family
    Pasture Fun!
    16 years ago
  • Paraclete Journeys
    A BOOK? REALLY?
    17 years ago
  • PW FULL RSS FEED
    This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
    6 years ago
  • smitten kitchen
    tomato risotto with frizzled red onions
    1 week ago
  • The Hyde Family
    Our shirts are here
    13 years ago
  • The Mosburgs
    Halloween
    16 years ago
  • The Ronne's

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Pages

  • Home

Kinsler's gift from my mom...

Kinsler's gift from my mom...
Our Christmas Kinny!