A good friend of mine, Sonya- stopped through Oklahoma City this past weekend on her way to her home town in Belleville, KS. Sonya and I went to OPSU together. (Can't believe we have been out for 4yrs.) We took almost all the same classes our last 2 years there, since we both majored in CIS.
Sonya now lives in Atlanta and I have not seen her in almost 2 years. It was really good to catch up and meet her boyfriend who is traveling with her "to meet the parents". We all met up at a BBQ at one of her friend’s house who also lives here in Okc, then went out down town for a bit. While Sonya was here she finally gave me some photos we took a while back, so I thought it would be fun to post some old pics.
Sonya, Karen, & I- New Years 2007 (Downtown Atlanta)
Karen & I - Dec 2006 (ATL Ballpark)The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. ~Elisabeth Foley






No comments:
Post a Comment