I've been tagged by Stephanie, my sister-in-law and new mommy to Teagen!
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My 7 facts:
3. I love hot Green Tea with Mint (lime green box) I drink a glass almost every night to relax or when i get to work.
4. I created a high/low journal that I write in every day. I started this several years ago, but have not been very consistent till last January. High- What was the best thing that happened today? Low- What was the worst part of your day? Usually a sentence or 2 can sum it up.
5. I’m very uncomfortable with confined spaces and afraid of heights, so you can never talk me into riding the faris wheel at the fair.
6. I attend a bible study every Wed. night called East of Eden. We are doing a Beth Moore study right now called "Living Beyond Yourself", it is amazing!
7. My first purchase this spring will be a bike!
I'm gonna tag...





2 comments:
Hey April! I love your idea of a life list. I think that is a great idea, we are going to start one! Have a wonderful time in Houston!
You didn't tag me!
Post a Comment