Tuesday, July 31

Kansas City Royals vs Texas Rangers


Unfortunately folks i am sad to say that I might be forced into becoming a Texas Rangers fan. As you can tell I am not too happy about this, but my boyfriend thinks I need to convert. Baseball is great to watch live, but not so much on the screen of a TV (my personal opinion). So, for Jody's sake will say I'm a rangers fan at the games....the things we do for the people we care about- (ha, ha, ha)
Here are a few shots of the ballpark in Kansas City. We went to a night and day game this weekend. We had a good time even though it was terribly HOT and sticky on Sunday afternoon!!!

Kauffman stadium is so awesome...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I love going to baseball games. It looks like you guys have a lot of fun together!

Anonymous said...

very cool