Here are a few photos from our wedding, April 25, 2009 I wanted to share with some of you who may not have got the chance to see.
The 2 Groomsmen, Husband, Brother, and the Best Man
Riley, Marty, Jody, Jeff, and Tom (Left to Right)

Courtney, Me, Misty, Elizabeth, and Hannah

Teagen waving hi to me right before the ceremony....Ahhh :)

Hannah helping Teagen down the isle (they are so cute)

Mr. and Mrs. Shepherd We did it!

My Mom and I, (I hope I age as well as she has!)

My 2 Aunts Dorrie and Carolyn

Jody's uncle Jim witnessing us sign the marriage certificate

Jody and his Mom after the cermony

Look out Lauren, you just might be next!!! :)
Jody and Cru

Teagen is relaxed and worn out!

The 2 Groomsmen, Husband, Brother, and the Best Man
Riley, Marty, Jody, Jeff, and Tom (Left to Right)

Courtney, Me, Misty, Elizabeth, and Hannah

Teagen waving hi to me right before the ceremony....Ahhh :)

Hannah helping Teagen down the isle (they are so cute)

Mr. and Mrs. Shepherd We did it!

My Mom and I, (I hope I age as well as she has!)

My 2 Aunts Dorrie and Carolyn

Jody's uncle Jim witnessing us sign the marriage certificate

Jody and his Mom after the cermony

Look out Lauren, you just might be next!!! :)
Jody and Cru

Teagen is relaxed and worn out!






No comments:
Post a Comment