
Jeff, Stephanie, and Teagen came up for my shower and when they arived at my apartment, they knocked on the door and had Teagen standing there by himself. He was wearing a shirt I had made for him. It was so adorable to see him standing at my door with that T-shirt on, it truly made my day....
He is at such a fun age right now, it was such a joy to see him. Hope he remembers me when they come back for the wedding.
Here are some pictures of my one and only nephew Teagen and his 1st trip to Oklahoma!

Teagen's 1st adventure at The Elephant Bar



This is my favorite..... he's posing for the picture

Teagen and I playing chase as he is running and laughing





1 comment:
I'm so glad you got to bond with him :) I wish we got to see you more!
You got some great pictures of him! We tried the tux on him last night - the pants are a little big, but not too bad. He looked sooo cute!
Post a Comment