Monday, October 20

Red Box Girl

I am so glad to say I am all the way unpacked!!!
I hate moving and unpacking the most. Its finally all starting to come together! Hate to say, but this could be part of the delay in posting for a while.


I have made so many trips this month to Goodwill, that they know me as the "red box girl"... Last year I reorganized all the shoes in my closet and bought a big bundle of red boxes to place all my pairs of shoes in. (See
blog from Nov 07) I took a photo to place on the outside to display which pair was in each box. Since moving I have a smaller closet so I have had to do a lot of purging. Every time I end up getting rid of several pairs of my shoes that i have placed in these red boxes. When I go to Goodwill they laugh and say - the red box girl, your back! I think to myself, how in the world did I end up with so many clothes and shoes :)

No comments: