skip to main |
skip to sidebar
APRILOLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Balsamic Vinegaret or Ranch
What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
I don't like to eat fast food, but when I do- I like Chick Filet
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Bravo! or Outback
On average how much of a tip do you leave at a restaurant?
Depends on the service...most likely 15 or 20%
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Mexican food
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni or Supreme
What do you like to put on your toast? Cinnamon & Sugar or Grape Jelly
TECHNOLOGY
What is your wallpaper on your computer? A pic of Jody and I
How many televisions are in your house? Two
What kind of cell phone do you have? LG
BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? My tonsils
What is the last heavy item you lifted? My purse (ha, ha, ha)
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
LOL- yes my brother knocked me unconscious when we were young. I believe we were playing catch and I obviously missed and the ball socked me in the stomach.
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No way
If you can change your name to anything what would you change it to?
I don't know, pretty satisfied with my name
What colors look good on you? Red or Yellow, but i like to wear black
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? I don't think so?
Have you ever saved someones life? Not that I know of
Has someone ever saved yours? Many time
DUMBOLOGY
What is in your left pocket? Vitamins i forgot to take this morning
Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
Of course not, but its kinda funny/stupid if your in the right mood
Do you sit or stand in the shower?
Is there options here, because I would love to sit.
Could you live with roommates? Sure- well depends who it is.
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Way Too Many!!
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? It's been awhile.
What did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
Last person who called u? Jody
Person you hugged? Courtney
FAVORITOLOGY
Number? 23
Season? Spring
Holiday? Christmas
Day of the week? SATURDAY
Month? May
CURRENTOLOGY
Missing someone? Yes
Listening to? Music from my computer
Watching? Funny E-mails
Worrying about?
You name it...I'll worry about it! I am really trying to work on that :)
RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning? To the shower
Last movie you saw? National Treasure
Do you smile often? Yes
Are you a friendly person? I have my moments:) YES
No comments:
Post a Comment